Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Step Forty: Red and the peripheries...

Dear Fi,

These days I dream of living in a different place, where instead of snow in October there is a warm breeze on my sunny (but not too sunny) patio, where I am sitting and reading another book from my long list without beginning and with no end. 

In this place time does not run in fast spirals, instead it is only a concept of my mind and  I can befriend it. So, there is time for everything. There is a time for Life... 

And the life is quiet but vibrant. Everything has certain role and meaning like a ritual. I live in this world which I have created for myself and I am surrounded by beauty, so my mind is peaceful yet energized. I notice the light in people’s eyes and my lips wear this type of smile... like they know some secret and they try to make space for me to find it out.

Is that too much to dream for?

Love :*
Sylvia

P.S.
“Red” is a title of the collage above and “the peripheries” are my thoughts... totally incoherent with the artwork ;)


P.S.'
FORTY!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. WHAT???!!! :-)))) You're not only 'up' before me this morning, you've already posted! hee hee! What a lovely (and funny) surprise! It made me very happy... and a little panicky that I got the day wrong and actually today is Wednesday and I missed Tuesday completely. Which is very possible, the way time is flying past at the moment! :-)) ha ha! I can't stop laughing!

    I love your description of your dream world, especially the details. I'd love to live somewhere like that too! Let's go!!! :-)

    Forty?? For-tyyyy?? Really? Crikey. Only 12 left! I'm sure I had lots of crafts I wanted to try and yet, each week, it feels like I'm just going with the flow, painting, cutting or gluing what I want, rather than trying out new things. Time is running out. Hmmm! I like your dream world better. Time is now only a "concept of my mind" and everything is exactly as it should be! :-)

    Lots of love
    Fi
    xx

    Oh and PS. What the heck am I going to make for today?! heeeee! :-)))

    ReplyDelete